Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Make art with shapes




We had my cricut machine out the other day and was cutting out shapes and having fun. So today we explored and made a truck with shapes. I had J play with the shapes and asked him if he puts them together could he make something.

Then he placed them together and was so happy Mom, "look I can make a truck." So we then glues them on the paper after exploring.

All you need is different shapes, this is a fun project to do for learning shapes and colors.

Materials:
Different shapes
Glue or tape









If you like what you see, I would love for you to follow me on FB and Pinterest. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is awesome. I'm pinning and going to do with my three year old this week. He will be so excited. Thanks for sharing with The Sunday Showcase. I'll be featuring this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! My son loved doing this. We are going to do another one this week.

      Delete

  2. First of all, at all times I used the soccer teams themselves as a starting point.
    ทีเด็ดเซียนบอล



    ReplyDelete