Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Choo Choo into shape learning fun

We have been making fun things with shapes once a week for the past couple weeks. So this week we are featuring the fun shape train.

We used circles, squares and a heart. Then for the clouds we used cotton balls.

This is a fun way to teach shapes along with being creative.









Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. If you like what you see please come and follow us over on FB and Pinterest, would love to have you. Also, please feel free to share the fun things you are doing with us.


If you like what you see, I would love for you to follow me on FB and Pinterest. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I started reading your post from the beginning, and I must say that it was a pleasure to read. I want to thank you for creating such an excellent blog; kindly keep adding updates. Fouad WhatsApp Download

    ReplyDelete