Thursday, August 9, 2012

Spin paint art using a lazy susan


We love to do different things with paint and art, so when I did a post couple weeks ago 100 ways to paint without using a brush I came across this fab idea from Here Comes the Girls. Here is the link to check out their spin art. http://www.herecomethegirlsblog.com/2012/05/16/how-to-make-a-spin-painting.html

So after I saw this post I bought a lazy susan at a thrift store for $3.90, score. Great deal and it was a good size one.

Then we taped paper onto the lazy susan and painted away. My son has asked to do this at least 3 times when the last week. Fun project.

Would spin outside.


Squeezing different colors on paper

Spinning


Spinning more

Adding alittle more color

Now why it is spinning J put his finger in the middle to give it a different look


If you like what you see, I would love for you to follow me on FB and Pinterest. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment