Thursday, August 2, 2012

Eye/hand coordination sensory water play



We added alittle fun activity to the water/pool play today. The kids love water beads, so I place them in water the night before so they were ready for the next day.

When it was time to play outside I filled the pool with water and the water beads. We pretend like we were diving in the ocean to catch things and would pick up the beads with our nets.

I didn't think it was going to last too long but, J wanted to keep doing it over and over. We even had bubbles in the pool to make it alittle fun and put little tikes people to catch in our nets as well.

J did this for over 30 min. which is pretty good for a preschooler.

This is great for the eye/hand coordination for little ones.

Materials:
Water beads
Nets
Baby pool
Water














If you like what you see, I would love for you to follow me on FB and Pinterest. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a good idea to combine nets and water beads. right this is on my to do list for today. Looks so much fun!

    Thanks for linking to the Sunday showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to say something on this topic. But now i can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing, so i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete