Friday, August 24, 2012

Fishing for the alphabet in the sea

We have been working on matching Upper and Lower case letters, so I cut out some sea animals on my cricut machine and then laminated them. Placed paper clips on them and wrote upper case on one side and lower case on other side. Then we fished with the magnet fishing poles.

Placed in the small swimming pool and the kids had fun. I would hold up a letter and then "J" would have to find the match and tell me what letter. "C" would pick a letter up and we would tell her.

 I also added alittle twist and when we picked up a letter I would ask what word starts with that letter.

Materials:
Sea animals
Laminate
Paper clips
Magnet fishing pole (you can make your own as well)








Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. If you like what you see please come and follow us over on FB and Pinterest, would love to have you. Also, please feel free to share the fun things you are doing with us.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great game!

    Thanks so much for linking to Science Sparks xx

    ReplyDelete