Monday, August 20, 2012

Exploring colors sensory play


Today J said , "Mom I want to do a project, like color mixing."  I needed to make some ice cube for some ice play they like to do during the week when it is hot. So he helped.

I took out water, food coloring, and we added some of the snow cone flavor as well, cause J wanted them to taste good if he wanted to eat some....kids too funny.

Who would have thought that this could entertain a kid for 45 min. He used the syringe and the dropper(great for fine motor skills). Mixed colors together, then added some flavor. It was like he had his own little experiment shop going on.

After he was done we placed in the freezer and let them freeze during nap time.




No only is this a great fine motor and eye/hand coordination project for kids, but also great for learning color mixture.

Be sure to check out the other fun things we do with color mixing.





Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. Be sure to come follow us on


11 comments:

  1. Great post! My boys do water transfer often with a syringe and ice cube tray, but we haven't combined it with color mixing. I'm going to tomorrow, thanks for the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete