Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kool-aid pasta

Fun way to turn pasta colorful and great smelling. Just add pasta, water and kool-aid in a baggie and you got colored pasta. Fun, easy and the kids can do it.

If you want a brighter color you can add alittle rubbing alcohol, but my toddler puts everything in her mouth so I left that part out and still was happy with the color.




Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. If you like what you see please come and follow us over on FB and Pinterest, would love to have you. Also, please feel free to share the fun things you are doing with us.

4 comments:

  1. Would the color stay in if you cooked them :) It would certainly make for a pretty macaroni picture but if I could make it more interesting for my little guy to eat, I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have mixed the kool-aid in the pasta after it was cooked and it worked, but never cooked color pasta. Worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article is great. Take a look at mine. sudawan000

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your article is great. Come in, read my stuff, click. >> Support me
    iphonemodxx
    UFABET

    ReplyDelete