Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Alphabet crafts for each letter

 There is so many fun ways you can teach the alphabet to your kids. I put together a list below of fun literacy learning with crafts. We love making crafts so I thought it would be fun to share some of the crafts we have done and some that other great bloggers have done with their little ones.
Letter A is for Apple
by: Momma's Fun World 

Letter B is for bumble bee
by: Our Alphabet Adventure

by: Momma's Fun World 

by: Play and Learn with Dana

Letter E for Elephant
by: Homeschool Creations

Letter F is for flower
by: The Princess and the Tot

Letter G is for grass
by: No Time For Flashcards

Letter H is for horse
by: Miss Maren's Monkeys

Letter I craft is for ice cream
by: Play and Learn with Dana

Letter J is for jaguar
by: Meet the Dubiens

Letter K is for kisses
by: Kiboomu kids crafts

Letter L is for ladybug
by: The Princess and the Tot

Letter M is for muffin
by: Tot School
Letter N is for nest
by: Rockabye Butterfly
Letter O is for ocean
by: Walking by the way

Letter P is for penguin
by: Totally Tot
Letter Q is for quail
by: Rockabye Butterfly

Letter R is for rabbit
by: Play and Learn with Dana

Letter S is for sunflower
by: Momma's Fun World

Letter T is for turkey
by: Mrs. Nelson's Class
Letter U for untensils and umbrella
by: Rockabye Butterfly 

Letter V is for vase
by: Counting Coconuts
Letter W is for walrus
by: Our Alphabet Adventure
Letter X is for xylophone
by: Crayons Glue and Scissors
Letter Y is for yellow
by: No Time for Flash Cards
Letter Z is for zebra
by: Momma Smarty Pants
You can also teach the alphabet making your own learning games. Below are several fun ways we did literacy learning with hands on games.

Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. Be sure to come follow us on


  1. Wow, thanks. I love seeing all the pictures. It makes it so easy to browse. I'm pinning this for letter review next year. Right now, we working our way through the alphabet using super heroes.

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. We're so honored that you used our 'B' and 'W' from Our Alphabet Adventure! Thanks for compiling all of these in the same area - it will definitely give us even more good ideas to try! :)

  4. Thank you so much for this wonderful visual of arts and crafts project for the ABC's! Your collection works on so many visual and fine motor skills that will help children to develop those, as well as learn their alphabet! I will be linking to this post in my next blog (writing as we speak)! Thanks!! (and repinning, as well!)

  5. Thanks for this awesome ideas! I have a 1 1/2 toddler at home and I'm planning to give him art lessons on my day off every weekend. This is a good start. It'll also help him learn the alphabet and we'll display the output on our wall. :) Thank you for the inspiration. I'm linking this site on my face book page "My Color Club"

  6. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!
    Obat Herbal Filariasis | Obat Herbal Kanker Usus | Tips Mencegah Kanker | Makanan Yang Baik Selama Kehamilan | Makanan Pemicu Kolesterol Tinggi

    Thanks for sharing this information brother :D