Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A,B,C painting in the bath





C is really loving to paint, so I thought it would be fun to paint in the bath. I did it in the bath cause she is my mess child and loves to paint more than the paper.

 I filled the paint tray with WASHABLE tempera paints gave them brushed and they had fun.

Then I added the foam alphabet stamps to the mix and had them do letters. My son knows the alphabets so we worked on words.

Then they had some fun and did body painting.






 
 

 
 



Materials:
I placed poster board paper 2 sheets on wall with duct tape for them the paint on.
Paint brushes
Washable paint
Foam alphabet stamps




We love to add fun and learning to our bath time so be sure to check out some of the other things at our Bathtime link.



Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. Be sure to come follow us on

1 comment: