Thursday, December 13, 2012

Candy Cane bead ornament with a poem

I love to make crafts with the kids that help them with their fine motor and eye-hand coordination. This craft is SUPER easy and very inexpensive. Plus it has a great poem that you can teach about the religious meaning of a candy cane.

Candy Cane bead ornament

Materials:
Red and White pony beads
Pipe cleaners




Both of the supplies we bought at Wal-Mart and they are by Craft project ideas.

On their package it states 6+ for the age, as long as you supervise your kids and they don't put things in their mouth this craft is safe for 2 1/2 and older.

Both my kids did this craft with me sitting with them and did fine.





Christmas Candy Cane Poem about Jesus

Look at the Candy Cane
What do you see?
Stripes that are red
Like the blood shed for me
White is for my Savior
Who’s sinless and pure!
“J” is for Jesus My Lord, that’s for sure!
Turn it around
And a staff you will see
Jesus my shepherd
Was born for Me!

 Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. If you like what you see please come and follow us over on FB and Pinterest, would love to have you. Also, please feel free to share the fun things you are doing with us.

17 comments:

  1. I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out สล็อตวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me. And I'm .สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing a bunch of this quality contents, I have bookmarked สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen some great stuff here. Worth bookmarking for revisiting. I บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best work you have done, this online website is cool with great facts and บาคาร่าวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog has chock-a-block of useful information. I liked your blog's สล็อตทรูวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a thrilling post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as wellสล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  10. This article is an appealing wealth of useful informative that is interesting สล็อตxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love visiting sites in my free time. I have visited many sites but did not findเว็บสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog has piqued a lot of real interest. I can see why since you have เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for such a well-written article. It’s full of insightful เว็บตรงสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  14. The content is utmost interesting! I have completely enjoyed reading your เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your content is nothing short of bright in many forms. I think this is friendly เกมสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well-Written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete