Friday, December 14, 2012

10 things to do with Peppermint extract

This time of the year there are so many things you can do to bring the smell of Christmas to the air, well we have been doing alot of fun things with Peppermint this holiday season. So I gathered our list of fun things and wanted to share all in one place.

Below you will fine some pictures and a link listed below, click on the link and it will tell you all about each craft, sensory play or food making we did.





#1
Add to shaving cream to make a fun sensory play or fun time themed bath
Scented gingerbread sensory


#2
Add to your art work or paint
Scented snowflake ornament


#3
When making salt dough ornaments

Scented salt dough ornaments


#4
Homemade salt glitter
DIY...scented glitter


#5
Cloud dough sensory play


Scented cloud dough


#6
Homemade play dough or store bought play-doh
Scented play dough



#7
Add to cool whip and make your own Peppermint Ice cream sandwiches
DIY...ice cream sandwiches


#8
You can add it to slime like we did with Kool-Aid to make Christmas slime.
Scented slime



#9
Make your own scented puff paint. I didn't do a post on this but the recipe we used can be found here at Mama Miss and all you need to do is add 1tsp peppermint extract.

Check out Mama Miss fun puff paint picture and how to make.

#10
Add it to rice for a fun Christams sensory play. We love Kool-aid rice.

Be sure to check out Mama Miss to see how to make fun Kool-aid rice.

If you have never added scent to play or crafts, you should really try it kids love it and it is fun.

Be sure to check out all the fun things you can do with Kool-aid  and Food coloring as well. They are inexpensive and so much fun to add to play.

Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. If you like what you see please come and follow us over on FB and Pinterest, would love to have you. Also, please feel free to share the fun things you are doing with us.


18 comments:

  1. wow! so many great ideas here! thanks for sharing on the Sunday Showcase this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out สล็อตวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking.บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing a bunch of this quality contents, I have bookmarked สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen some great stuff here. Worth bookmarking for revisiting. I บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best work you have done, this online website is cool with great facts and บาคาร่าวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog has chock-a-block of useful information. I liked your blog's สล็อตทรูวอเลท

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a thrilling post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as wellสล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  11. This article is an appealing wealth of useful informative that is interesting สล็อตxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love visiting sites in my free time. I have visited many sites but did not findเว็บสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog has piqued a lot of real interest. I can see why since you have เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for such a well-written article. It’s full of insightful เว็บตรงสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  15. The content is utmost interesting! I have completely enjoyed reading your เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your content is nothing short of bright in many forms. I think this is friendly เกมสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well-Written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete