Monday, March 25, 2013

Homemade glossy paint

I was cleaning out the pantry the other day and had some condensed milk that was expired so, I opened it up and put food coloring in it to make some glossy paint for the kids. I didn't want to waste it. 

Wasn't too sure how it was going to work cause it was thick and a little sticky. Well have to say it was a success and the painting we did turned out so pretty and the texture it had when it dried was too cool.

If you never used condensed milk to paint with I will say it is a MUST try. Sticky but fun.




This also is great to use with toddlers, cause if it goes in their mouth its not going to harm them.




If you are looking for some other fun Easter crafts to do with your kids be sure to check out the link below.




Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. Be sure to come follow us on
and
 

3 comments:

  1. Can you use evaporated milk too? I am going to have to check to see what I have in my cupboard. This sounds like a great spring break activity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison,
    I would think the evaporated milk is not thick enough, condensed milk was thick. If you try it please share how it turns out. Thanks for stopping by. :-)

    ReplyDelete

  3. Again, I want to congratulate you for your outstanding webpage. It makes me extremely pleased to read it. I'm looking for inspiration for an dissertation topics in digital marketing, thus I came here. I'm quite knowledgeable in this field. I'm actively compiling information from many sources. I want to create an informed and thorough dissertation on English literature using the information I am gathering.

    ReplyDelete