Thursday, March 14, 2013

Flower pot carrot dirt dessert

I first saw this idea in the Disney Family Fun Magazine, but they made it with hummus last year and my kids will not eat hummus. I was going to make this treat last year and time past too fast.

So today Jake and I made brownies for daddy and took some of it for the dirt for our flower pot treat. Then to make the carrots I bought circus peanuts and sour punch straws from Walgreen's. Both cost less than a dollar. Picture below.




What you need to make the carrots.

1. Cut the licorice up in to 3 sections, then cut the top 3 quarters.
2. Use to toothpick and put a hole in the top of the peanuts
3. Put licorice in the hole and you will have a carrot.









These are super easy to make and great for a kid party or yummy treat.

Be sure to check out some of our other fun things for Easter as well.






Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. Be sure to come follow us on


3 comments: