Thursday, June 14, 2012

Teepee food fun

My son has been talking about wanting to go camping for a couple weeks now, so I was trying to come up with a fun food we could eat and found a teepee made out of an ice cream cone online at Food Fun 101.

We made ours alittle different then they did. 

What you need for the fun:

Sugar cones
Nutella or Peanut Butter
Sprinkles
Stick pretzels

We cut the end of the cone for the top of the teepee, then we dipped the big end in Nutella or you can dip in PB, next we put the sprinkles on, last placed the pretzels.

You can eat plain or serve with ice cream.

Good little snack, plus it is pretty fun to make. Also, would be fun for a camping treat for the kids to make.

What you need to make your Teepee
Dipped the bottom of the teepee

Dipped the pretzels then placing them for the top of the teepee

Sprinkle time


Finished Teepee

Serving with ice cream

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I can't wait to try it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this nice and informative post.To be honest I was planning to write about this topic and I intend to post a link to this wonderful article once I have it done.I learned myself few other things I never thought about. mebel jepara

    ReplyDelete