Monday, September 24, 2012

Paper plate "Fall" wreath

I thought it would be fun to make a "Fall" wreath to hang up, that the kids made.

So I searched the web for a free printable and found these great printable leaves at http://www.1plus1plus1equals1.com/, then I had the kids color them FALL colors.

After that  I cut them out and they glued them on to the paper plate.

I folded the paper plate and "J" cut the center out to make a wreath.

This was a very easy and fun craft for the kids.










If you like to do Fall things, be sure to stop back by for the other fun things we have planned.

Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. If you like what you see please come and follow us over on FB and Pinterest, would love to have you. Also, please feel free to share the fun things you are doing with us.

3 comments: