Friday, April 19, 2013

How to keep mold out of bath or water toys

Kids love bath and water toys so you are bound to buy some or even get some as gifts for little ones. My son loved the rubber duckies for bath when he was little. You would buy them and after several baths the water would store inside and cause mold. YUCK!!

Good thing I didn't invest too much in squeeze toys with him. But my daughter well she loves all those toys and we went to Disney several months ago and my mom bought Cate the princess collection of squeeze toys for the bath. I didn't want them messed up so I kept them from going in the bath.

Well now I don't have to worry about it. YEAH!! Thanks to the great mom's over at We Love Being Moms with their GREAT idea to hot glue the hole so you get no mold.

I did this great trick and it works!!




All you need is a glue gun, can buy one at the Dollar Tree. Heat it up, then fill the hole with the glue and let it dry. I applied 2 layers of glue to seal good and let it sit for couple minutes. Worked great!! See picture below.


 
 
Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. Be sure to come follow us on
and

2 comments: