Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rhyming word learning

Fun way to get them to write with learning the words that rhyme. My son loves to trace words with the glitter glue sticks so I thought hey I can write words in the RECYCLED box from Aldi, since we are talking about saving the earth with Earth day coming.

This is an easy activity to put together and  great for letter formation and word recognition.


Materials:
Food box
glitter glue pens or chalk....or whatever your little one likes to trace with.
Marker.....write the words to trace








Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. Be sure to come follow us on


5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the information you have provided this.
    thank you very much has been sharing news about this information.
    Gejala Stroke Cara Membersihkan Paru-Paru Obat Kudis Obat Impetigo Cara Mengobati Herpes Zoster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to be able to find this good article
    Honestly, this is one article that gives me incredible information and is very useful and very helpful
    maybe I will visit this site again to find other articles that can be useful for me :)

    Cara Mengobati Koreng Obat Pancingan Obat Kurarawit Obat Sakit Pinggang Akibat Kecetit Obat Rangen Obat Sekelan Obat Leuncangeun

    ReplyDelete