Friday, September 7, 2012

Scented Slime Time

Saw this fun slime time over at Familylicious and reminded me of the Double Dare show when I was a kid. I loved that show, always wanted to be on the show.

So I showed "J" the pictures and he said, "mom lets make it." Really suprised me cause he doesn't like to get his hands all mess.

So we got the stuff to make it and I thought it would be fun for it to smell, so I added kool-aid to ours and we did red instead of green cause I had red kool-aid.

The slime smelled good. "J" played with it a few minutes and then said,"mom I don't like the feel of it." So after that I added alittle more borax and water and it turned to a putty like feel, so he played with it then, cause it didn't stick.

Materials:
Glue
Borax
Kool-aid packet
Water

Recipe:
Mix 2 cups of borax in a bowl and 1 1/2 cup of warm water
In a separate bowl mix 1 bottle of 4 oz glue, kool-aid packet and 1 cup of warm water

Then mix the 2 bowls together til you get the slime mixture.







If you like scented stuff make sure you check out the other fun things we have done with smell. Scented bubble ,Scented bath paints ,Scented sand play , and Scented play paints



Thanks for stopping by to see what fun stuff we are doing. If you like what you see please come and follow us over on FB and Pinterest, would love to have you. Also, please feel free to share the fun things you are doing with us.

3 comments: